Arriving Passengers are met in the Arrival Halls of their respective airports by St. Lucia Helicopters' staff. The arrival halls of either airport are small enough that this works. Once cleared through immigration and customs, passengers are escorted to the helicopters and assisted on-board.
Departing Passengers are asked to be in the Departure area of their airport a minimum of fifteen minutes before their helicopter is due to take off.
Please Note; We confirm all flights with a minimum of four (4) passengers; our helicopters hold six (6).
A 50% cancellation fee will be charged if confirmed reservations are cancelled less than 24 hours in advance.
Direct Airport Shuttle
This shuttle takes you from either Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) in the south, or the George F.L Charles Airport (SLU/HGR) in the north.
Below are the details:
- Flight time; approx. 10 minutes.
- Capacity; 6 passengers.
- Flight time(s); On demand, daylight hours only.
- View; St.Lucias’ lush interior, highest peak (Mt. Gimie), Roseau Dam, the Atlantic Coast and Marigot Bay.
- Infants; (Under 2 years old) fly free (Sit on parents lap).
- Children; (2-12 years old) receive a 10% discount (This applies only to reservations booked directly with St. Lucia Helicopters).
- Price; $165 US per person (one way).
West Coast Shuttle
The West Coast Shuttle has proven to be a very popular ending to many holidays. This flight takes roughly five (5) minutes more than the regular shuttle as it meanders over many of St.Lucias’ favorite scenic areas.
Below are the details;
Flight time; approx. 15 minutes.
Capacity; 6 passengers.
Flight time(s); On demand, daylight hours only.
Views; Marigot Bay, West Coast Shoreline (reefs), the Pitons, the Rainforest and the Soufriere Volcano.Infants (Under 2 years old) fly free.
Infants; (Under 2 years old) fly free.
- Children; (2 - 12 years old) receive a 10% discount (This applies only to reservations booked directly with St. Lucia Helicopters).
Price; $180 US per person (one way).
(Only available from SLU to UVF)